- Introduce students into inductive HF RFID. Allow students to experiment and experience first hand the advantages and limitations placed on RFID by electromagnetic principles.
- Introduce students into engineering design through inductive HF RFID. Allow students to use the advantages and limitations placed on RFID by electromagnetic principles to design a product within given constraints.
- Experimental requirements
- Review the Fundamental Concepts
- Complete the assignments (Lab1 and Lab2) in
- Follow the Experiment Procedures and Design Tips here
- Information for Instructors
View the RFID Lab Instructor Manual online or download the PDF manual here.
Last revised on Feb 12, 2010 Copyright © 2010 TESSAL